Specialist Cutting Services offer an excellent Brokk Demolition service to customers in Berkshire, Surrey, London and the Home Counties.
Are you currently looking for a Brokk Demolition service? At Specialist Cutting Services, we operate a range of Brokk machines that come with breakers, crunchers and bucket attachments, which means that we can offer our Brokk Demolition service to anyone that requires it. Our Brokk Demolition service can be applied to all controlled demolition applications as well. This type of procedure tends to be very quick and very efficient as it reduces concrete structures with minimal vibration, noise and practically lets out no fumes, which is purely to do with them being 3 phase powered. Our various machines are a very mobile and can be traverse up and down the stairs. In addition, they can even fit through single doorways. These machines prove to be very lightweight, yet are still robust and ever so powerful. So, if you require a Brokk Demolition service, feel free to contact us today.
Why choose Specialist Cutting Services for Brokk Demolition?
At Specialist Cutting Services, we make sure that we offer the best Brokk Demolition service and that is why we have a wide collection of Brokk machines that are ideal for walls, large floor openings, trenches and even kiln work. They prove to be an all-round tool for de-building, demos and alterations. This can be used in conjunction with other busters, for example, very large depths of materials such as RFC, brick or block work can be removed. Furthermore, if any project is in a dust sensitive area our machines can dampen down the structure with water, which can then decrease the amount of dust produced from the application.
What are the key benefits of Brokk Demolition:
- Our machines prove that this is a very quick method of removing large amounts of RFC/brick/ block work
- These machines are a fast set up which is perfect for our Brokk Demolition Service
- Proves to be very mobile and manoeuvrable
- Our machines are robust and very powerful
- Our demolition machines can; break, crunch, clear, drill and scrabble/milling materials
- Our machines are a 3-phase motor so let’s out no fumes
- A quiet method of crunching and removing debris
- Very safe method of Brokk Demolition
- Our Brokk Demolition service can be used internally and externally