Specialist Cutting Services Ltd provide customers in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Reading, Kent and the Home Counties with excellent Brokk Demolition services.
Are you currently looking for a Brokk Demolition service in London? Well at Specialist Cutting Services Ltd we operate a range of Brokk Demolition machines which come with breakers, crunchers and bucket attachments. This can be applied to all controlled demolition applications. Brokk Demolition work tends to be very quick and ever so efficient as it reduces concrete structures with minimal vibration, noise and practically lets out no fumes, which is purely to do with them being 3 phase powered. Our Brokk Demolition machine is a very mobile and can be traverse up and down the stairs. In addition it can fit through a single doorway. It proves to be very lightweight, yet it is still robust and powerful.
What does our Brokk Demolition in London entail?
Our demolition machine is ideal for walls, large floor openings, trenches and even kiln work. It proves to be an all round tool for de-build, demo and alterations. This can be used in conjunction with other bursters for example, very large depths of materials such as RFC, brick or block work can be removed. Furthermore if our projects is in a dust sensitive area our Brokk Demolition machine can dampen down the structure as water is used, which decreases the amount of dust produced.
Key Benefits of our Brokk Demolition in London:
- It’s a very fast method of removing large amounts of RFC/brick/ block work
- It’s a quick set up
- Proves to be very mobile and manoeuvrable
- Our machines are robust and powerful
- The machine we use can; break, crunch, clear, drill and scabble/milling materials
- Our machine is a 3 phase motor so lets our no fumes
- A quiet method of crunching and removing debris
- We provide very safe method of any demolition work
- This service can be used internally and externally
Contact Specialist Cutting Services for their Brokk Demolition in London.
If you have any further enquires about services then please call on 0118 979 4333. Alternatively you can visit online at www.scs-ltd.com, where you can request a free call back or site survey.